Over the past week, a few things occurred to me that made me realize just how much of a Dork I really am. My first clue really should have been that I write on a blog titled Dork and Beans. Now I am sure that everyone’s list will be different, and I encourage you to share what makes you a Dork, in the comments section below.
The White’s Top 5 Reasons You Know You Are a Dork.
5. You know the two uses for a d12 as listed in the D&D Player’s Handbook 3.0 (and you skimmed through the book to ensure that their are only two).
4. You constantly find dice underneath the cushions of your couch, and not just any dice, but polyhedron dice.
3. You find bits of broken light saber from a battle long past(and you even moved and yet you still somehow find pieces).
2. When you go to play a board game you find that the game no longer has any dice, as you raided it years earlier for the 12th level fireball.
1. You have been playing DnD every Sunday night with the same group of Dorks for the past 10 years.
So, what makes you a dork? Leave a comment below and share what makes you a Dork!